Laurie is available for customized seminars, workshops and presentations!
Some previous workshops and presentations Laurie has done include:
- Dog Daycare – How to manage large groups of dogs effectively and safely
- Defensive Dog Handling Skills – A presentation best fit for shelter workers and veterinary technicians
- Dog to Dog Interactions – Understanding how dogs communicate
- Is this Friendly? – How to spot red flags and warning signs of potentially dangerous dogs when out in public
- Dog Park – Look Out! Dangers at the dog park! What dog owners need to know before going to the dog park
- Working Carefully Around Unknown Dogs – For the public or private service person going in and out of people’s homes
- Not So Complicated Canines – Understanding how dog’s learn and how to scratch the surface of addressing major behavior problems
- Living with a Reactive Dog – Tips and tricks for owners of reactive dogs
Laurie charges $150/hour to present at your location. For customized presentations, an initial set-up fee of $200 will be charged. Laurie offers a discount to non-profit organizations. Please contact her directly for more information at Laurie@DogsRockLLC.com
Questions? Contact us!