Laurie is dedicated to her work in rescue and travels monthly with the ASPCA’s Behavior Team helping animals from cruelty, abuse and neglect cases. This gives her limited availability at times. In the event that Laurie is unavailable, she will be able to provide you with another qualified behavior consultant’s information based upon the information you fill out in the form below.
- An initial consultation is done in the home and can last between one and two hours, but typically averages about 90 minutes.
- A flat rate of $125 is charged for the consultation, regardless of the behaviors.
- Laurie will spend time both with you and your dog gathering history, assessing what’s going on, and putting a customized plan together.
- A follow up report and training plan is emailed within two days of the consultation.
- Laurie offers three different programs and will recommend the best option for you during the consultation.
- At this time, Laurie is only able to see families within a 40 minute drive of Burlington, VT.
- Please allow up to three days for someone to get back to you about scheduling.
Questions? Contact us!